Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Spring Mountain Redline Time Attack 2009 Teaser

Was going through the footage from the event and decided to put together a short teaser. I want to get all the in-car footage before I really begin to put everything together. I hope having the media pass really pays off. I'm excited for the video. No release date but I'll be sure to put one up soon. Thanks for checking in!

A Teaser to the upcoming video of the Spring Mountain Redline Time Attack event.

Music: She - Intermission

Spring Mountain Redline Time Attack 2009 Teaser from GambleitFILMS on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. Mobile Window tinting Poland, Ohio We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete